All accident claims always require a lawyer. True?
Not at all times.
In the simplest, most clear-cut claims, a lawyer’s services are seldom necessary. These are situations where:
a. There is a clarity of liability ( the culprit knows his fault and acknowledges it)
b. Injuries are minor and medical bills and other expenses are small.
c. No mitigating circumstances require investigations like previous injury to the same body parts, complicated scenario in the accident, uncertainty about coverage or questions about the statute of limitations.
To decide when to hire a lawyer, you have to determine first whether or not getting a lawyer is advisable or necessary.
You can seek legal advice in instances when:
• Liability is unclear and shared by many parties involved.
• When you have no idea how to evaluate your claim.
• The adjuster has asked you medical information prior to the accident.
• The adjuster has offered you a claim, which you think, is worth a great deal more.
• The adjuster offers a structured settlement rather than a lump sum payment.
• You are not confident negotiating a settlement on your own.
• You have a claim of lost income or wages that is difficult to prove.
However, there are situations when it is more than necessary to engage the services of an auto crash lawyer. A lawyer’s services are needed in the following situations:
• When there are explanatory circumstances that make your claim more valuable and you find it difficult to prove your loss
• When the insurance company has denied your claims and you believe they are incorrect.
• You are seriously injured with significant medical bills
• The injured party is a minor with more than slight injuries.
• Liability is being disputed and you believe you are not responsible for it.
• A year has passed and you are not close to settling your car.
• The circumstances surrounding the accident are complex and may require expert investigation.
• The other party to the accident has served you with a lawsuit.
Get professional help with auto crash accidents and other types of auto accident by contacting only qualified and experienced auto crash lawyers California at http://www.personalinjurylawyerinc.com/